Being a resident of Soltau, you know that you can feel comfortable when it comes to
- health care
- home health care and care for senior citizens
- pregnancies and support for single mothers and children attending one of the many child care institutions
- support for handicapped people
- the special needs of young families
- the wide range of volunteer work performed by many committed residents of Soltau
- and support in any other situation
Do not hesitate to check our online citizens’ service that is designed to deal with your matters in a quick and qualified way, avoiding complicated administrative structures and responsibilities. Moreover, we always try to provide you with information on topics such as the new German health care reform.
The “Sozialoffensive 2008”, presented in detail by Soltau’s mayor Wilhelm Ruhkopf on 31 January 2008, is of special importance for Soltau. For further information on this campaign investing in institutions for families, children and youths, click here...